Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Oops! An apology

Many of you probably hadn't had a chance to read my first post yet (below), because it's just first thing in the morning where many of you are, but there was inadvertently the appearance of a choice piece of salty language in my last post.

My aim was that this blog would be for all audiences, including my dear family, and though I freely and occasionally employ such language in certain settings and among certain company, it's not polite and not the tone I wanted for the blog.  I was copying and pasting from a document I was keeping on my hard drive, and in the stream of consciousness I had it there and meant to remove it when I cobbled together a post for public consumption.

I do apologize.  Hopefully I will be more careful in the future, though you might see alternatives for said term that look more like "freaking" or "fricking" or maybe even "effin'" if I get really riled up.  I'll do my best.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment